Friday, January 3, 2014

The to do list.

Okay, if you're reading this, you might already know me from my other blog, My Nica Life. But this is a different blog. I am not going to write about my day or anything, I am going to write down instructions for crafts, and links for crafts and recipes, and links or descriptions about places to get good deals and stuff. So it's different. I am first going to tell you the stuff I am going to write about, and I might put in a picture of me. So I'll start.

 crafts I will write about:
 *things to make with duct tape.
 *tie dying
 *Rainbow Loom bracelets
 *and other crafts in general

I only eat gluten free, mostly organic, whole food, so I will only be posting health food recipes, just so you know. There is more to say, but I have to go now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment